Tuition and Payments
Lessons are year round except for the following dates (for 2021-2022 school year):
Winter Break: Tuesday Dec 21 - Monday Jan 3, 2021-2022
Spring Break: Monday April 11 - Sunday April 17, 2022
Summer Break: Sunday July 17 - Saturday July 30, 2022
Thanksgiving break: Monday Nov 21 - Sunday Nov 27, 2022
Winter Break: Wednesday Dec 21, 2022 - Tuesday Jan 3, 2023
Spring Recital: Saturday May 14, 2022
Summer Camp Week 1: Monday July 18 - Friday July 22, 2022
Summer Camp Week 2: Monday July 25 - Friday July 29, 2022
Back to School Carnival: Saturday Aug 6, 2022
Your lesson time is always reserved for you. Given scheduling constraints, we are unable to reschedule lessons, even if with advanced notice.
However, we completely understand that things inevitably come up. Here are the solutions for missed lessons that are fair to both our teachers and every family:
So, if you know you'll be missing a scheduled lesson for ANY reason (sickness, vacation, etc), you can do any of the following things:
- request a video assignment to replace our in-person or online meeting time (no makeup credit issued)
- request a makeup credit (to schedule a lesson during someone else's missed time at your convenience using the student portal), although there is no guarantee that you will get the makeup with this option
- simply miss the lesson
If your teacher needs to miss a lesson on a day other than our scheduled studio closures, they will reschedule the lesson with you.
If you intend to pause classes for a month or longer, you can reach out to us before the end of the month and pause your payment starting the next month.
Please note that you will not be guaranteed the same lesson time after you return, as another student may fill it in your absence.
A re-registration fee of $35 will be charged after absences of a month or longer.
If you would like to guarantee the same time slot upon your return, you may continue your regular payments. In this case, we can provide alternative forms of lessons such as pre recorded videos or real-time virtual Zoom lessons, or we can simply skip the lessons but hold on to your spot.
Our Covid-19 protocols include:
- Medical-grade air filters that kills Covid-19 variants and other pathogens
- Fully vaccinated staff
- All adults and children 4+ masked. Exceptions can be on a case-by-case basis in the case of sensory issues, etc.
- Frequent hand washing and equipment disinfection
- Children and staff are screened for any signs of illness prior to entering class
Please do not bring your child to class if:
- They are coughing
They have or have had any of the following symptoms within the past three (3) days: Fever/feverish, cough, shortness of breath, chills, night sweats, sore throat, aches, loss of taste or smell, headache, confusion, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Let's continue to keep everyone healthy and safe!
how It works
Fill out our quick registration form.
Tell us a bit about you so we can set you up with lessons that make your heart sing.
Schedule your first lesson.
You'll be contacted by CMS to schedule your lesson - no payment required!
We're happy to help!