Tuition and Payments
Lessons are year round except for the following dates (for 2021-2022 school year):
Winter Break: Tuesday Dec 21 - Monday Jan 3, 2021-2022
Spring Break: Monday April 11 - Sunday April 17, 2022
Summer Break: Sunday July 17 - Saturday July 30, 2022
Thanksgiving break: Monday Nov 21 - Sunday Nov 27, 2022
Winter Break: Wednesday Dec 21, 2022 - Tuesday Jan 3, 2023
If both you and the teacher are available and willing to have a lesson during one of those off days, we can add them on at your request at $50/lesson.
Open House: Saturday May 7, 2022
Spring Recital: Saturday May 21, 2022
Summer Camp Week 1: Monday July 18 - Friday July 22, 2022
Summer Camp Week 2: Monday July 25 - Friday July 29, 2022
Back to School Carnival: Saturday Aug 6, 2022
Your lesson time is always reserved for you. Given scheduling constraints, we are unable to reschedule lessons, even if with advanced notice.
However, we completely understand that things inevitably come up. Here are the solutions for missed lessons that are fair to both our teachers and every family:
So, if you know you'll be missing a scheduled lesson for ANY reason (sickness, vacation, etc), you can do any of the following things:
- request a video assignment to replace our in-person or online meeting time (no makeup credit issued)
- request a makeup credit (to schedule a lesson during someone else's missed time at your convenience using the student portal), although there is no guarantee that you will get the makeup with this option
- simply miss the lesson
If your teacher needs to miss a lesson on a day other than our scheduled studio closures, they will reschedule the lesson with you.
Any break from lessons lasting longer than 30 days will result in the $35 registration fee due when lessons resume.
We are very pleased to have had zero known Covid exposures or infections in our studio throughout the entire pandemic thus far. Our Covid-19 protocols include:
- Medical-grade air filters that kills Covid-19 variants and other pathogens
- Fully vaccinated staff
- All adults and children 4+ masked. Exceptions can be on a case-by-case basis in the case of sensory issues, etc.
- Frequent hand washing and equipment disinfection
- Children and staff are screened for any signs of illness prior to entering class
Please do not bring your child to class if:
- They are coughing
They have or have had any of the following symptoms within the past three (3) days: Fever/feverish, cough, shortness of breath, chills, night sweats, sore throat, aches, loss of taste or smell, headache, confusion, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Let's continue to keep everyone healthy and safe!
how It works
Fill out our quick registration form.
Tell us a bit about you so we can set you up with lessons that make your heart sing.
Schedule your first lesson.
You'll be contacted by CMS to schedule your lesson - no payment required!
We're happy to help!